Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A Case for Cuba

My old Spanish teacher, when out of a job, decided to become an investigative journalist. She went undercover to solve the Watergate Case. Turns out, it was aliens that broke into that office. Somehow trying to take over Cuba... Slitheen! Can’t tell the world that. I write the ignorant-human-friendly transcript of her discoveries into the biggest news agency of the time, under the assumed name of two men, Carl Bernstein and Bob Woodward. My issue is due tomorrow! (So is my essay)- so I get 4.5 hrs. sleep getting it flawless. I’m sooo tired, I pray for two days’ rest- and get it, when I contract a particularly virile sickness from licking spoons in jars. Careful what you wish for.

1 comment:

  1. I wish the other students had not been so cruel to her...

    With Love, the Queen of Pie

    ReplyDelete